- Ramsingh D.
- Bronshteyn Y.S.
- Haskins S.
- Zimmerman J.
- Montoya J.
- Stawicki S.P.
- Evans D.C.
- Bahner D.P.
- Sparks S.
- Sharpe R.P.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Wilderness & Environmental Medicine
- Perioperative point-of-care ultrasound: from concept to application.Anesthesiology. 2020; 132: 908-916
- From FAST to E-FAST: an overview of the evolution of ultrasound-based traumatic injury assessment.Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2016; 42: 119-126
- Clinical predictors of occult pneumothoraces in severely injured blunt polytrauma patients: a prospective observational study.Injury. 2009; 40: 44-47
- Smart glasses for radial arterial catheterization in pediatric patients: a randomized clinical trial.Anesthesiology. 2021; 135: 612-620
Cole JH, Hughey S. Use of a head-mounted patient display in a task driven anaesthesia simulator: a randomised trial. BMJ Mil Health. In press.
- Preliminary study of ergonomic behavior during simulated ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia using a head-mounted display.J Ultrasound Med. 2012; 31: 1277-1280
- The utility of the focused assessment with sonography in trauma examination in pediatric blunt abdominal trauma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2021; 37: 108-118
- PoCUS evaluating blunt thoracic trauma: a retrospective analysis of 18 months of emergency department activity.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2019; 29: 31-35
- Point-of-care ultrasound in austere environments: a complete review of its utilization, pitfalls, and technique for common applications in austere settings.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2017; 35: 409-441
- Prehospital ultrasound of the abdomen and thorax changes trauma patient management: a systematic review.Injury. 2015; 46: 2093-2102
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Financial/Material Support: This work was completed with a grant from the United States Under Secretary of Defense for Policy.
Disclosures: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the United States Government. We are military service members. This work was prepared as part of our official duties. Title 17 U.S.C. 105 provides that “Copyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government.” Title 17 U.S.C. 101 defines a United States Government work as a work prepared by a military service member or employee of the United States Government as part of that person’s official duties.