Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Understanding factors impacting global priority of emergency care: a qualitative policy analysis.BMJ Glob Health. 2021; 6e006681
- Adventure travel and sustainable tourism in the peripheral economy of Nepal.Ann Assoc Am Geogr. 1992; 82: 608-628
- Skilled care at birth among rural women in Nepal: practice and challenges.J Health Popul Nutr. 2011; 29: 371-378
- Emergency medicine in Nepal: present practice and direction for future.Int J Emerg Med. 2016; 9: 1-6
- Need of improvement in emergency medical service in urban cities.JNMA J Nepal Med Assoc. 2009; 48: 139-143
- Increased urban growth results in increased vulnerability: human/hazards interactions.in: The Uncontrolled Kathmandu Valley Urban Conurbation. Nova Science Publishers, Inc, Hauppauge, NY2010: 3-84
- Implementing an emergency medical services system in Kathmandu, Nepal: a model for “white coat diplomacy.Wilderness Environ Med. 2014; 25: 311-318
- The 2015 Gorkha Nepal earthquake: insights from earthquake damage survey.Front Built Environ. 2015; 1: 8
- Wilderness mass casualty incident (MCI): rescue chain after avalanche at Everest Base Camp (EBC) in 2015.Wilderness Environ Med. 2018; 29: 401-410
- Impact of 2015 earthquakes on a local hospital in Nepal: a prospective hospital-based study.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0192076
- Nepal’s first case of COVID-19 and public health response.J Travel Med. 2020; 27: taaa024