Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Attacks by jaguars (Panthera onca) on humans in central Brazil: report of three cases, with observation of a death.Wilderness Environ Med. 2011; 22: 130-135
- “Defense” injuries in attacks on humans by domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) and jaguar (Panthera onca).J Emergen Prac Trauma. 2019; 5: 81-84
- Occurrence, causes and consequences of predator attacks to humans.Eur J Zool Resear. 2019; 7: 10-18
- 2016. Human behaviour can trigger large carnivore attacks in developed countries.Sci Rep. 2016; 620552
- Bites and injuries inflicted by wild and domestic animals.in: Auerbach P.S. Wilderness Medicine. 7th ed. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2016: 618-645