Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Snakebites reported to the Kentucky regional poison control centers for the years 2012–2016.Wilderness Environ Med. 2021; 32: 143-148
- Safety of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in copperhead snakebite patients.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2018; 56: 1121-1127
- Letter to the editor: “Safety of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in copperhead snakebite patients” by Pham and Mullins, Clin Toxicol 2018 May 18.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2019; 57: 144-145
- Lack of coagulopathy after copperhead snakebites.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65: 404-409
- Prevalence of hematologic toxicity from copperhead envenomation: an observational study.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2020; 58: 262-265
- Coagulation parameters in copperhead compared to other Crotalinae envenomation: secondary analysis of the F(ab')2 versus Fab antivenom trial.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2017; 55: 109-114
- Copperhead envenomations in the Carolinas.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 2003; 41: 29-35
- Thromboelastometry (ROTEM) and thromboelastography (TEG) in copperhead snakebites: a case series.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2020; 58: 931-934
- The epidemiology, clinical course, and management of snakebites in the North American snakebite registry.J Med Toxicol. 2017; 13: 309-320