Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthropods.in: Nelson L.S. Howland M.A. Lewin N.A. Smith S.W. Goldfrank L.R. Hoffman R.S. Goldfrank’s Toxicologic Emergencies. 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Education, 2019: 1540-1559
- Caterpillar and moth bites.in: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island, FL. StatPearls Publishing, 2021
- Megalopyge opercularis caterpillar stings reported to Texas poison centers.Wilderness Environ Med. 2018; 29: 215-220
- Caterpillars of Eastern North America: A Guide to Identification and Natural History.Princeton University Press, 2010
- Urticating hairs in arthropods: their nature and medical significance.Ann Rev Entomol. 2011; 56: 203-220
- Management of severe pain after dermal contact with caterpillars (erucism): a prospective case series.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2019; 57: 338-342
- Caterpillar venom: a health hazard of the 21st century.Biomedicines. 2020; 8: 143
- Beware of the caterpillar: anaphylaxis to the spotted tussock moth caterpillar, Lophocampa maculata.Allergy Rhinol (Providence). 2014; 5: e113-e115